Friday, October 17, 2008

Until next time....

So, can you believe how long it has been since I've blogged? My loyal fans have wondered if I've dropped off the face of the earth? I'm still here....just so very busy with life. It has just taken off since we've begun the adventure of school and where there was time for blogging, there's now cleaning, laundry, homework, time with the family, and most importantly time with the Lord.

In part I feel like I've let so many of you down....I've not written much because I honestly haven't had time to read any blogs and don't want to be this loser blogger that writes & wants comments, but isn't thoughtful enough to read your blogs & comment....so, this is where I'm left at.

So, during this part of my life you might hear from me every now & again.....but, I am truly blessed for the friends I made during my blog addiction. I feel a connection with you guys and am thankful.

To those of you loyal family & friends who read my blog, thank you....

I love writing and sharing my heart so until I write again, know I'm thinking of you all.

Until the next time.....

8 comments:

Mari said...

It's nice to hear from you again! You didn't let us down - life happens and it doesn't revolve around a computer! See you when you come back again. :)

mariel said...

don't apologize for doing life with your precious family! :) I tend to just post what the Lord is teaching me in my time with Him so it will sink in better with me and I will live it out! We ought never to blog at the expense of the gifts the Lord placed in our lives. you are missed, but I love your honesty and know that your posts will come from a woman fully engagaed n family! blessings to you!

Fran said...

Silly Earen...I will never leave you! :) You have those priorities in order and God applauds you!!

Hugs,
Fran

Shelley said...

It's so hard to keep up with everything. And you shouldn't feel bad, not at all! I've been absent from my computer for 4 days now. And as much as I missed it, I just didn't have time. That's the way it is sometimes. So don't worry, we'll be here!

Janelle said...

Earen! There are so many of us that feel the same way. This hobby of ours tends to get on the backburner so we juggle the other parts of our life. We love you and never feel like you have let us down!!

Lynn said...

You have been missed...but we've all been there. I echo Mari's comment. You shall remain in my google reader....

Alana said...

I tend to do the same thing...not write until I've caught up on everyone's blogs...completely understand! It's all good ;-)

I'm Tara. said...

I so totally get it. I couldn't go back to sleep after nursing Mason at 4am...this is when I am finally taking the time to read and comment on blogs. You are doing just what you should be doing...no worries. :) Miss you!!