Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Life....


Life is truly a miracle! This past weekend we were blessed with a new, precious nephew...our first! Our boys couldn't be more thrilled to now have a boy cousin, seeing as they love their girl cousin so much! I'm amazed at how delicate life is and how you can see such extremes at once. For as we were thrilled at the birth of our new nephew, my heart was also burdened at the hardship that my Grandma is facing in her fight with cancer. She has now done 2 rounds of radiation and 1 of chemo and this past radiation treatment has been extremely rough. As I've seen life at such different ends this week I'm reminded of God's faithfulness. Life is a gift from the Lord and completely in His hands. I'm so thankful for modern medication and equipment that is able to help deliver life and help heal life. But again, ultimately we are in His hands and again...there's no place I'd rather be.

1 comment:

Ashley Ziemer said...

God is so good! It amazes me how people don't believe even after the miracle that having a baby is.