Monday, June 9, 2008

The wedding weekend!

This weekend was amazing!  I so enjoyed every, single moment as we celebrated my brother & sister in law's wedding.   I thoroughly enjoyed visiting with family and friends and celebrating in the new journey by brother is now taking.   My parent's hosted an amazing rehearsal dinner at the Olive Garden.  She took the time to decorate & planned an evening of stories from several of the groomsmen as well as a slide show that my husband put together of pictures.   















This is Dan & I before the wedding!  Doesn't he look amazingly handsome!!




This is myself doing a sexy pose and then my beautiful, new sister in law & the bridesmaids.    The dresses and flowers were just gorgeous and she did a fabulous job picking!  Her family was so delightful and we were very thankful for all they did!






My amazing parents who did so much to make this weekend special for my brother.  I love them so!
My dad looked so handsome and my mom was beautiful in her new dress and shoes that were killing her feet!



The siblings....my dashingly handsome brothers.  And of course the one standing by me is the one who got married.  My sweet sister Jill who was delighted to be there too.   

I could just go on & on about the amazing weekend that I had.  I was so proud of my brother and felt blessed by this new, sweet woman joining our family.   Everything went so smoothly.   The reception hall was decorated beautiful and the food was amazing.   We danced a bit and I enjoyed having that time with my main man!   It was a weekend I'll never forget & I felt honored to be apart of it all! 



15 comments:

Fran said...

I thought of you so much over the weekend Earen!! I truly did!! These pictures just had me grinning from ear to ear! You were simply stunning my friend.

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful family with us. Blessings to the bride and groom!

Hugs,
Fran

Janelle said...

Earen,

Do not sell yourself short. You are drop-dead gorgeous!!!

Looks like your family had a wonderful time celebrating the new couple.

Great pictures!

Lynn said...

I love weddings. You look amazing! Glad you had such an enjoyable time and even have a new sister welcomed to your family!

BethAnne said...

You looked so beautiful, Earen! I loved seeing these pictures.

joy said...

you look beautiful! so glad you had a great time welcoming a new sister.

dawn said...

You looked beautiful. Red is your color!

Mari said...

The pictures are gorgeous! Looks like a wonderful wedding.

Kristen said...

You look amazing Earen! Those pictures are wonderful. Thanks for giving us a glimpse into the wedding weekend. How fun! It sounds like you have a wonderful new sister to add to the family. What a blessing!

Jenni S. said...

Oh, Earen, you look gorgeous! I mean, not that I'm surprised by this, but whoever siad it was right - red is definitely your color. And what a sweet picture of you and your siblings. It looks like a very loving family! So glad that all went well!

Sittintall said...

Seriously, like so many others have said, you looked incredible!! You are simply stunning. Glad you had a great time. Looks like you had great weather and I'm sure you had a blast. Weddings are so much fun (also a lot of work, but fun).

Totallyscrappy said...

Wedding pictures are always so much fun! You looked lovely!

Sarah Markley said...

you look beautiful!!!!! glad you had fun.

His Girl said...

excuse me, but you are a hottie! I realize I should say something all profound and all, but really, I am distracted by your wow factor!

glad the wedding was enjoyable for all

Anonymous said...

What wonderful memories!

You looked great-----beautiful too. :)

Denise said...

you look gorgeous!
did anyone even notice the bride, you are beautiful! fran has it right "STUNNING."
i want your dress!