Thursday, June 26, 2008

What's God Doing?!

Have you ever been so humbled because you realize you're right smack dap in the center of God's favor?   Now, I know as believers we receive God's favor & grace unmeasurably, but have you ever felt that extra special touch?  

We feel in that spot right now & it's overwhelmingly humbling.   Not a couple days after I posted my "Expectations" posting we received an offer on our house.   What is the complete miracle and "it's so great it's almost comical" (as our realtor stated) is that they offered almost full price, which in this economy of homes in our area is only from God.  We are definitely excited, but also praying for a few more hoops we need to jump through like the inspection & appraisal.   But, we know that if this is God's plan for us that all will work out, including providing a new home for us. We've now looked at around 25 homes and are still looking!   So, this is a huge praise!!  

So, I feel humbled and in a spot where my heart is overflowing with thankfulness and just a spot in which I realize this is God's plan for us and He's making a way.   It's a joy & privilege to be in the center of His will...but, still trying to lay all those expectations in His hands.....

11 comments:

Mari said...

I love those God thingsjyvcywac! I'm so happy for you!

Shelley said...

That's just Awesome! I can't wait to hear how God works through all of this!

Sittintall said...

That is WONDERFUL news! How funny that it happened after that post too. God certainly works in His own timing. But that is just wonderful. I'm glad things seem to be working in your favor right now. And to have the luxury of so many choices of homes...great! Congrats.

Sarah Markley said...

wonderful! I am so happy for you.

Fran said...

I want to walk that closely ALL THE TIME with Him don't you??? I pray that this wonderful experience brings you all that much closer to Him.

So very happy for you Earen!
Blessings,
Fran

Jenni S. said...

Wow, Earen, that's wonderful! I pray that everything will continue to go smoothly for you!

Alana said...

That is wonderful news, Earen! Thanks for sharing it with us. You should make a Manna jar and put that as the first one in. I did this with a friend of mine a couple of months ago. Get a jar or vase and a bag of stones (large enough to write on) and write about ways God has shown His provision to you so that you go back and look at just how faithful He is!

Anonymous said...

Yay!!! That is GREAT. Moving is always one of those things that makes you realize how "control" is such an illusion!
That is wonderful - I hope all goes smoothly. Sounds like they must really want the house, so hopefully it will!

That is a tremendous blessing in these days - and the market is GREAT for buyers, so HAVE FUN! :)

BethAnne said...

YAY!!! If He sold your house at full price - I cant wait to see the new home He leads you to. I expect lots of pictures!!!! ;-)

Lynn said...

Yippee!!! Keep us posted....hee hee.

Kristen said...

Awesome! Congratulations.... God is faithful. I can't wait to hear what else He has in store for you on this adventure!