Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Wordless Wednesday...ok, a few words....


It happens when you least expect it and you realize again that you've loved this man for as long as you can remember.   And you see that in our lives time has slipped away and yet there is a cherished volume of memories that only your heart can hold.   And the moments keep coming....

When I saw this picture of my Papa I knew he'd always been mine and always will be.... I love you Papa.  Thank you for being an amazing Daddy to my mom.  You are an amazing Papa!   My cup runneth over...........


5 comments:

Fran said...

Oh Earen...his sweet little face just exudes love. (Is that a word?) You know what I'm saying though. :)

So precious.
Love,
Fran

Mari said...

He is so cute - what a blessing to have a wonderful Grandpa.

Janelle said...

What a sweet looking man. He is adorable!

BethAnne said...

How sweet. I bet he loves you like crazy!

Mommyluann said...

Sweet Tribute to the men in your life!