Sunday, July 20, 2008

Learning again


This my friends is our new home....

The wonder of His grace than even amidst my doubt, He provides.

His love that is so deep that He would choose to refine & prune my heart.

The Words of Life He reminded me of..."Do you think I don't see your troubles?"

The friend He used that encouraged me to change my attitude, enjoy the ride, and trust His heart. Thank you friend...I needed you that day & you were amazing.

The husband that calmed my fears even amidst his own worries. Love, words can't express....

The faith & trust He's building in our hearts as we step beyond what we think we can do & trust in what He can do....Obedience.

Hoping to remember next time how to trust Him completely & not fall into my human habits of falling apart.

Remembering to have "Faith in this journey"....for it's a life long process.

Thankful...thankful to a God who humbles my heart time & time again.....Thankful.

14 comments:

Shelley said...

What a beautiful house Earen! That looks like a home for a warm, loving, happy family to make some fantastic memories in. I'm so happy for you!

BethAnne said...

YAY! You are not homeless!!!! I love it. Are you going to show us pictures of the inside when you get it decorated? Isnt it funny that we ever doubt God, I mean, He did create the Universe and everything in it. The past few days I have spent saying " what are you doing, God?",even though I know HE knows what He's doing - I still think He needs my help.

Congratulations on your house and on learning to trust a little more through the experience of finding it.

Mari said...

Beautiful post, Earen. I'm know we can all relate to the doubting part.
The house is also beautiful. I can't wait to see more pictures.

Janelle said...

"My grace is sufficient for you." Those are the words rattling around in my head this morning. Isn't it cool that He wants to spoil us?

Enjoy that beautiful house. It looks perfect!

Fran said...

I see some wonderful memories being made in that house. It has love written all over it!

So, so happy for you Earen. Stay strong and faithful. Continue to be His through all things.

What a blessing you are.
Hugs,
Fran

Kristen said...

what a beautiful home. i am so excited for you.

thank you for sharing your heart and journey through this process.

Lynn said...

Can't wait for the tour!!! Congratulations! God really does provide all that we need.

joy said...

earen--it's beautiful! how wonderful that the Lord has provided such riches for you and your family. blessings!

Jenni S. said...

Congratulations Earen! I can't wait to see more of your new home! Praise God that He provided in so many ways for you.

Anonymous said...

It looks just right - very inviting and "homey." I hope you are always happy in it -

Happy Housewarming!!

Fran said...

Just checking on you! Hope you are well and have had a great week.
Just missed ya! :)

Love,
Fran

mariel said...

oh, I love the sweet home the Lord has provided! He is so good and faithful! Many blessings in your new home!

Denise said...

It is ADORABLE!
Can't wait to see more.

Alana said...

Congratulations on the house! What a beautiful one God has blessed you with, enjoy!!