Friday, April 25, 2008

Back Home!!



I'm back from my vacation with my best friend & oh, it was wonderful!! I had an absolutely marvelous time with my friend Sharalee. What a blessing and treasure she is to me! It was something we both really needed. And, Levi did awesome!! Here are some pictures I thought you'd like to see of our fun outings!!!!


My sweet boy with Sharalee...what a great picture. Aren't they both gorgeous?!
Ruby's behind us.
Mama & Levi...He was a trooper being shuttled all around.
Exhausted & finally fell asleep.....

It was a fabulous trip and I just cherished every moment. I truly missed my boys and Dan though & it was a wonderful homecoming!! I'll be catching up on your blogs and enjoying your lives as soon as I get caught up!!

14 comments:

Anonymous said...

Welcome Home Earen!

I am glad you had a great time! What a blessing your friendship with Sharalee must be and what a blessing your husband was too! :)

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Karen Giron said...

How fun! It's so nice you and Sharalee get to see eachother on special visits each year. Look how long your hair is now! Glad to have you back.

Jenni S. said...

Welcome back! I missed reading your posts, although it looks like you all had a wonderful time. You look gorgeous in that picture with Sharalee! Glad to hear that all went well.

Short Stop said...

You look AMAZING! WOW!

Sounds like a wonderfully refreshing time. SO glad Levi did so well!

Welcome home, my friend!

Kristen said...

Welcome home my friend!! I missed reading your words of inspiration. I am so glad you had a great time with your friend. Your pictures are great :o)

BTW - I considered Mauryn a late crawler compared to my other two who crawled by 7 months. I need to stop that whole comparing thing!!!

His Girl said...

Glad you're back blogging! You were SO close to me here- good thing I forgot to pester you about where you'd be or I would have stalked you for sure!
Glad you had a great time with your amiga!

joy said...

glad you're home and that you had a wonderful time! it's so nice to go away and always great to come home.

mariel said...

what a sweet time! I am traveling 6 1/2 hours from home with my boys and leaving my hubby for a week to visit a dear friend (and her boys)..I pray our time is as sweet!

What a precious gift friends are!

BethAnne said...

Look at you lookin' all skinny!!!! I am so proud of you! I am glad you guys had a blast.....

Fran said...

WOW!! What a great time with your best girl!! That is such a blessing for us mommas! :)

Welcome home. I missed ya!

Sarah Markley said...

you were in my backyard, earen!!!! (if that is the same oceanside that is near san diego)

Alana said...

You guys are so cute! I'm so glad you had a great time away. Time with girlfiends is invaluable!

Denise said...

your gorgeous too!
being with good friends reminds us of who we are.