Friday, April 18, 2008

Flyin' Away...

I am SO excited! It's been quite a fun week for me & it has only just begun. I'm flying away to California tomorrow to visit my best friend and I'M SO EXCITED!! Did I mention that already?!

Anyway, I will be far away from blogs and email for a few days and enjoying some girl time of pedicures, talking, eating, shopping....I mean makeup & purse shopping! :-)...Most importantly, just spending time with my very dear friend.

Talk to you all when I return!!

9 comments:

Short Stop said...

OK, so an overnight with hubby, and now a trip out to see your bff?

YOU GO GIRL!!!!!!

Have a great time!

His Girl said...

You're coming to Cali?????

Hope our weather holds up for you! It's been lovely!!!

Kristen said...

You are having a big week! YEAH! Have fun shopping and enjoying so girl time!

BethAnne said...

I am jealous!!! I wish I was flying to california with you!!! Or better yet, why not make a pit stop in TN on your way back? (yes, I know it really isnt on the way)
I hope you have a wonderful time!!!

Mari said...

You lucky girl! Have a good time. We're leaving next week for Andy's graduation so it may be a week before I catch up with you.

Alana said...

Wow, how fun will that be. Enjoy your time, we'll see you when you get back!

Fran said...

WOW! What a great time! Hope you had a blast. Give us scoop when you return!

Sarah Markley said...

Have fun in California!

Jenni S. said...

Can't wait to hear more about the trip!