Thursday, April 3, 2008

Monkey Buziness...

Today I was able to take my boys on a special venture to a place here in our city called Monkey Buziness. For those of you who have never heard of this, it's a huge warehouse of indoor blow up, jumping castles and big slides and my boys LOVE it! I told them we were meeting a friend of theirs to play with and we have been counting down "the sleeps" (that's how we gage how many days until a fun event or any event for that matter) until this glorious event for them.

We get there & they are off! Jumping, playing, darting here & there and then time passes and it's time to leave. We're about ready to head out the door and my sweet Benjamin says,

"Mama, so where are the monkey's?"..............Ah, the preciousness of a pure & sweet heart...you got to love it!!

On another side note....THANK YOU to you all for your amazing comments you've left in my last blog, A little inspiration. You brought encouragement to my heart and I appreciate so dearly the words of love you shared with me...I've never met you & yet you ministered to me & lifted my spirits. Thank you for being my dear, blog friends.....To my Mama & Daddy, thank you for your sweet and loving comments and for always loving me no matter what. You truly are a daughter's greatest joy...I cherish you both so deeply.

6 comments:

BethAnne said...

Actually, Earen, I wasnt talking about you in my post - I am talking about the people who update their blogs once a month or less. I dont expect us busy moms to blog everyday (it is nice when we have time).
That monkey buziness sounds like our kind of place! I would have been looking for the monkeys too!

Sarah Markley said...

How cute! We have some places like that around here all will similarly strange names: Scooters Jungle, Hulabaloos...and the best one I've ever been to was in England (they have to do indoor things b/c the weather is so bad most of the year). That place is called The Funky Fun Barn...way cool! Huge things to play on and climb in AND a cafe with sofas inside!

joy said...

sounds really fun. i wish we lived in the same so we could actually meet and so our boys could play. thanks for sharing your post yesterday. i admire and am inspired by your faith in Him. He is the Great I Am and I am thankful.

Janelle said...

What a fun place to play! We don't have anything like that here. May have to check into that.

Fran said...

I would love to jump around at some Monkey Buziness!! :)

And..right back at ya sister!! You bless me ALWAYS!! Your heart is honest, real, pure, and all for Jesus!!

Press on girl! His favor is on you!

Kristen said...

So fun! We have a place here called Pump It Up - the kids love it. It is a guaranteed nap day after playing there.