Wednesday, April 16, 2008

A night to remember....

I love surprises.....I love planning surprises for others, but I love them for me personally too. Honestly, I have to admit, I love being the center of attention....and all my friends and family can say a hearty..AMEN!

So, a few days ago when my husband told me he had a surprise for me...I was ecstatic! I didn't know much because well...he didn't tell me much. As time went on I knew we were going to dinner without any of the kiddos and that is a rare treat these days! We went to one of my favorite spots here...where I enjoyed my most favorite meal of a hamburger (bun less, of course!), fries and a chocolate malt. We then returned to pick up Levi (since I'm still nursing him) and still didn't know where we were going. We drove to this place here in town where we enjoyed an amazingly cherished evening free of most responsibility and just resting. People, it was exactly what I needed...exactly.

The best part for me though was being with my love...AND, HE PLANNED EVERYTHING!! Every girl's dream...at least this girl's dream!!

Daniel, thank you SO, SO much for the delightful time and for making it so special for me. Thank you for loving me and showing me your love. I treasure, respect, and love you so very dearly.

7 comments:

Unknown said...

You are welcome. I love you very much!

Your husband

Kristen said...

Oh Earen, sounds like a wonderful evening! So glad you had a night full of surprises.

I LOVE your favorite place too - yummy!

Karen Giron said...

Yea! Good job, Dan! What an amazing hubby you have. Cherish him always.

BethAnne said...

ARE YOU EVEN KIDDING ME? I love love love red robin! What a wonderful husband you have. Be sure to keep him ;-)

Jenni S. said...

Oh what a treat! And what a thoughtful husband to plan it all out for you.

BTW, LOVE me some Red Robin!

dawn said...

OHHH....Bottomless french fries...pure delight!

SO glad you have this time to refresh yourselves. What a sweet guy you have. Isn't it so good to be loved, cherished and pampered?

Alana said...

That is so wonderful. I'm glad you were able to get some time away and enjoy yourselves. It does wonders for a Mommy, a Daddy, and their marriage!