Tuesday, April 8, 2008

My love of bags...


Ok, so you all know my love for purses...well, I came across this website called The Right Baby Gear and since I'm still in that phase of "baby stuff" I would LOVE this diaper bag! This is SO, SO, SO me! I love any type of cute bag! So, I'm trying to win this diaper bag in a contest they are having, so go check it out if you want to, but you can't register to win because if you do then that's one less chance I'll have of winning! HA! Just kidding......But, I thought you might want to check it out & plus my blogging about it is part of their rules for being put in the drawing.....

Have a wonderful & blessed day & thanks for always stopping by! It means a lot to me!! A new challenge....for all those who read it but never leave a comment, please do...I'd love to hear from you! That's part of the fun of doing a blog!!

Tootles!

11 comments:

Jenni S. said...

Good luck in the contest! Can I just say that I completely giggled that one of the contests on that site was for a "Hoo.ter Hider Nurser?" That was the brand name. I'm sorry, but whoever came up with that has a great sense of humor about motherhood.

Kristen said...

Good Luck Earen! Oh, I love handbags too! When I was in college I worked at a department store in the handbag department - it was so fun!

joy said...

i have one of these bags, but mine is green. i don't use it so much anymore, but it has been great. good luck in the contest!

Anonymous said...

I promise I won't post! :) Providence to you! Cute bag by the way.

dawn said...

That, my friend, is a great bag! Sure hope you are the winner!

Mari said...

That is a cute bag! Hope you win it - I don't need those anymore but if I did, I'd love that one.

BethAnne said...

My, that is a cute bag. I am all about purses and shoes - I think its because I dont have to try them on. Hope you win!

Short Stop said...

That bag is adorable! I love the shape of it!

Sittintall said...

Good luck to you. It's a cute bag, and I think it is pretty hard to find a cute diaper bag.

Janelle said...

Oh, Earen. I do so love a good bag. I hope I don't ruin our "friendship" by signing up for it. I will be rooting for you though!!

His Girl said...

all caught up on your blog!

that bag is ka-yooot!

hope you win!!!!