Friday, November 16, 2007

Happy Birthday Carol!!!


You hear the horror stories of how people have in-laws that are just quite different or difficult and I honestly can't relate...you see, I am blessed. Today is my mother in laws birthday and I am honored to be her daughter in law. She did a wonderful and amazing job at raising an incredible man in my husband. I didn't get to watch those days, but I watch her with my children - her grandchildren and I find love there. She will re-arrange whatever she has going on to help with our needs, she is always there when we need her, and she's an encouragement to me as well. She's always supported us 100% without ever a word of disapproval. Simply said, she loves us.

So, on this her special day...I dedicate this blog to her. I am blessed to have a mother in law who loves the Lord....blessed that she loves us so...blessed by her heart. She has a lot on her plate...I mean, a full load. She handles it with such strength of heart and dignity. She never complains...ever. Her life speaks volumes of her integrity and love for others.

Thank you Carol...thank you for all you do for us, for others, for the Lord. Know that it doesn't go unnoticed. Your life is a treasure and I'm blessed to be apart of it. You are loved tremendously by our family and we are thankful for the life the Lord gave you because we have been honored to be given the gift of you.

4 comments:

Alana said...

Looks like we are both up late!

Loved this post. Beautiful way to honor your mother in law...and your husband.

Kristen said...

What a beautiful dedication to your mother in law. She sounds like a wonderful woman.

I'm Tara. said...

I am sure that she will be very touched by your special tribute. Happy birthday, Carol!!

Denise said...

glad to share my b-day with such a terrific "M.I.L."

btw- "I'm tara" mentioned a new haircut (i'm catching up on everyone and lerking this evening) want to see it!