Thursday, November 15, 2007

"I will love You, O Lord, my strength.

The Lord is my rock and my fortress and my deliverer;

My God, my strength, in whom I will trust:

My shield and the horn of my salvation, my stronghold.

I will call upon the Lord, who is worthy to be praised;

So shall I be saved from my enemies.

Psalm 18:1-3

May the God of all hope & strength give you Himself as you realize that is all your soul longs for. Soak in His love...rest into His care...bask in His arms...trust in His heart. Fill to the brim your life with His Word, knowing that's Life giving breath...all the answers we ever need. May we be forever obsessed with Him..for He is our only salvation..our eternity.

6 comments:

Mr. and Mrs. D said...

Beautiful. Thanks for sharing.

I'm Tara. said...

EXACTLY what I needed to hear today. As in -- you just gave me a ray of light. Thank you, Earen.

Alana said...

Stronghold. I love that word.

Kristen said...

AMEN!

BethAnne said...

May I be forever obsessed with Him -AMEN!!!!

Denise said...

thanks earen. i want God to be my obsession.