Tuesday, November 20, 2007

A Thankful Heart...

"Give thanks to the Lord and proclaim His greatness. Let the whole world know what He has done.
Sing to Him; yes, sing His praises. Tell everyone about His miracles.
Exalt in His holy name; O worshipers of the Lord, rejoice!

Search for the Lord and for His strength, and keep on searching.
Think of the wonderful works He has done...."

I Chronicles 16:8-12

May the greatness of who He is bring you immense thankfulness this season.
For all He's done for us, may we be truly thankful.
The provisions He's bestowed upon us, the blessing of family and love.
The delight of little laughs, holding the hand of my love.
The warmth, the health, our home.
The hard times, as they cause us to depend, trust, grow and be refined by Him.
The wonderful times, as they are a gift.

Forever thankful for the Cross....for the hope of an eternal future with Him.
Thankful for the life You gave and the life you've given me.

Happy Thanksgiving my blogging friends!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So true----I was just reflecting on His goodness towards me this morning! God is good---all the time. By the way, I love the new family picture of you guys on your sidebar.

Janelle said...

Thanks for the Good Word. We have so much to be thankful for.

Hope your family has a wonderful holiday!

Kristen said...

Happy Thanksgiving to you! Thank you for sharing this beautiful post. Thank you for always sharing your heart with your blogging friends, I know I have been blessed by reading your blog.

I'm Tara. said...

I'm so thankful for you, your heart for the Lord and the tremendous gift of your friendship in my life, Earen. I truly appreciate you. Happy Thanksgiving to you!!

Alana said...

Great verse to meditate on for tomorrow!

Happy Thanksgiving!

Short Stop said...

I hope you had a GREAT Thanksgiving! I LOVE the new pics of you all on your sidebar. The boys are so precious and I love the pic of your whole family! :)