Saturday, August 25, 2007

Sweetness

Not a day goes by in which I thank the Lord for the sweet husband I've been given. The way he calls my name, the sweet kisses on my face, the way he holds my hand. When life takes off and becomes busy, finding time for each other becomes more of a challenge. Making sure that each day holds a sweet hug or a glance his way....not a glance as in, how are you?...but a glance that whispers loving affection his way.

I cherish the way he longs to be with me & I with him...the way in which he supports our family so wonderfully...the way in which he is passionate about the Lord...the way in which his touch still makes me light as air...the way in which his heart speaks kindness constantly...the incredibly handsome man he is....the way in which his love is never ending.

His voice speaks compassion, love, & humility. His tenderness speaks strength of heart. His "daddy-ness" speaks of his passionate love for his children. His heart speaks to me...My love.

This man of mine...an honor like this only comes once in a lifetime and my humbleness comes in that he chose me. What more cherished gift could I be given but the gift of my sweetness...MY love...

4 comments:

Renee said...

Wow. What a good reminder of the blessing God gives us in our husbands. You write so beautifully and passionately about him...it's refreshing!

Thanks for sharing your heart, Earen!

I'm Tara. said...

Awwww... *sniff*

That was so sweet, Earen. I'm so glad that you have such a love to enjoy!!

Sarah Markley said...

What a heartfelt, sweet tribute to your husband! I also love the "daddy-ness" of my husband! What a treasure.

Sarah Markley said...

Oh wow...I just read your "thank you" to me on the bottom! Thank YOU so much for being inspiring and gentle in your words. You also have a way with words in which your love for your family shines! Keep it up; I love to read.