Thursday, February 14, 2008

My Forever, True Love...

"I love you Lord and I lift my voice, to worship You oh my soul, rejoice. Take joy my King, in what you hear. Let it be a sweet, sweet sound in your ear."

My forever love...you laid down your life so that I could have eternal life with You. My name is written in Your book and my life and everything that I am is always and forever Yours. People will come and go, but you remain forever. May you find pleasure in me and may my heart surrender daily to your plan.

Life without you would be empty. Thank you Lord for the love you showed us so many years ago when you stretched out your arms on the cross to die for me. Thank you for the love you continue to show me each and every day.

I am so desperately in love with you my Savior...my Lord. I worship and adore You. I long to be close to your side....I am Yours. I long to be obsessed with you. I love you....

7 comments:

Unknown said...

The Lord is pleased with you Earen! He enjoys your praise to Him I am sure. And this is the promise that He has promised us-eternal life. 1John2:25. You are a sweet sound in His ears! Love you mama

Sarah Markley said...

I agree! Thank you for reminding me that today is not only about love for others, but for our Savior.

Denise said...

Your wonderful Earen, thank you for your kind encouragement.

This is beautifully written, i too want to be obsessed with our Savior, i want to go back to that simple love i had in the beginning, to be a sweet sweet sound, glorifying my Maker.

Anonymous said...

He's my true love too!
Happy Valentine's Day!

Renee said...

What beautiful truth there is in this!!

Thank you, Earen!

Alana said...

He is our true Valentine, isn't he??

Janelle said...

The best part...He feels the same about US! He loves insignificant us, warts and all.