Monday, February 11, 2008

What to join in??

For those of you who read my blog, you know the amazing gift the Lord gave me in my friend Shannon & the new lifestyle I've been doing with my eating & exercise called Transitions. Seriously, it has changed my life. I'm now up to 37.6 pounds lost & I know at least 10-15in. (my friend Shannon is keeping track of that), not to mention the education I'm getting and the amazing energy I have & how great I'm feeling! I normally would not send these kinds of blogs, but I wouldn't be showing you love if I didn't give you the chance to change your life like I have. A quote from my sweet father in law this past weekend after having been awhile since seeing us.."Levi (my 8mo 0ld) hasn't changed that much, but look how different Earen looks!" To a person that's losing weight & working so hard, that's a treasure to hear! Thank you Mike!

I have been speaking to my friend Shannon about all my wonderful blog friends, You! Recently, her company has ventured into the world of cyberspace in teaching people through the internet about this program. I know many of you have asked me questions & have been curious about how this program has changed my life so much...Well, this is your chance!! Again, seriously....if you have struggled with your weight ALL YOUR LIFE like I have, or just want to learn how to eat more healthy, this program will be such a life changing gift!! I can't tell you how impacted not only I've been but many of my friends here.

Shannon wanted me to just throw it out there to you all & see if any of your were interested. Here are a few criteria she would require:

1. You would have to subscribe to the website that would allow you to journal your daily food, etc. on line. This is $10 a month

2. She would require that you start taking the Multi-tech Vitamins & Complete Greens. These are all natural & I tell you what...these have been KEY in curving my cravings and the energy I feel. If you're interested Shannon can tell you exactly what's in them as well as the price.

3. Commitment! There is a week detox at the beginning & I won't pretend that it's simple....but it's all down hill from there. I've been amazed at how much easier it has been than I thought. Remember, this is NOT a diet & will shatter all previous diets you've been on.

If you're interested, you can just leave me a comment along with your email address or if you're not comfortable with giving me your email address for all to see, you can email me at earenz@yahoo.com and leave it for me there. I will then forward your email on to Shannon & she'll answer any questions & get you started!!

Let me know!! IT WILL CHANGE YOUR LIFE!!

5 comments:

dawn said...

WOW, Earen! You are doing great! Keep it up.

If I am ever again in your state, I will let you know. I would love to meet you. I have a sneaking suspicion that you are the kind of friend I would blog about.

Renee said...

Hey Earen!
37.6 lbs? You go, girl! That's just awesome. Yay!!

I am interested in learning more about this program. My only thing is that we're trying to get pregnant right now (we haven't been successful yet, obviously). And the price...I'll have to talk to her about that too.

renee_jarvis76@yahoo.com

I am encouraged by how well you're doing, and would really like to learn more about how to treat my body well!

Love you!! And so proud of you!

Kristen said...

Earen - how wonderful! You are such an inspiration. You have been so dedicated to your eating habits and it is definitely paying off. Way to go!!!

Alana said...

I guess I would want to know more about what it entails before I could commit. Not sure about the monthly fee, although it sounds like a fair price. I'll have to think on it. If I could have more specific information without committing, that would be great.

Sarah Markley said...

You are AMAZING! I can't believe you have almost lost 40 pounds! Way to go!!!!