Monday, May 26, 2008

Guess what I got???


My friend Alana hosted a flip flop exchange and guess what I got in the mail?

Thank you Lynn from Rohl Call !!

YOU'RE AWESOME LYNN! Not only did she bless with me with some fabulous, cute, pink flip flops, but she even included a beautiful jewelry set! How very sweet and thoughtful of you Lynn! Thank you so much! I loved it all!!

On a side note...you can see that I'm VERY behind on reading & writing these days. Not to worry though...I'm not lost! I will be back soon, but until then...I'm enjoying an extra long weekend with my husband off.

Oh, & Bethanne...I'm so glad your back! I missed you!!

Thank you again Lynn...And thank you Alana for initiating this! How fun!

9 comments:

Mari said...

Those are so cute! I know Lynn through her blog so I can testify to what a sweetheart she is!

Fran said...

Well...if those aren't the cutest!!
DO you know that I haven't mailed my flip flops yet?? Pitiful I know.

You will be pure darling in those shoes and jewelry.

Hugs and Happy Summer!
Fran

Anonymous said...

I adore flip flops. I found some at a boutique 2 summers ago, end of season - $7 apiece, they had been LOTS more. They had flowers at the toes. :) There were rainbows of colors - which to choose? I took 3 - lime green, pink, and brown. I'm not actually all that brave, though... it's hard to wear lime green flip flops with flowers on the toes sometimes. :)

Lynn said...

Yea!!! So glad you got them! I hope they go well with your summer fashions. Enjoy!

Jenni S. said...

How wonderful to get a little something extra. She is such a thoughtful person!

Janelle said...

Those are cuter than cute!! Lynn has excellent taste.

Alana said...

Nice job, Lynn!! Those are so cute! Can't wait to see more. Don't forget to link this post to the carnival once I get it up. I want to make sure a few more people get their flops first!

His Girl said...

those are ADORABLE! wish i could have been trusted to play... but I am HORRID about mailing things, which would be unfair to the other person awaiting my flops.

anyway... those are cute as a bug... hope you enjoy them!

Kristen said...

those flip flops are great :o) they are cute - and how thoughtful of Lynn to throw in something extra. she is such a sweetie!

enjoy those flip flops!