Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Life....

"For whoever finds me finds life. And obtains favor from the Lord." Proverbs 8:35

These are not just the sayings of a "good man." They are not just someone's random thoughts as I so often post myself.

These Words are living and active...sharper than a 2 edged sword. These Words are straight from the mouth of the Creator of the Universe, the Alpha & Omega, the Great I AM.

The Word is God is Him speaking to us directly. It will be where we find all the wisdom & guidance we will ever need for this life. It's our spiritual food...without it we WILL die spiritually. If you ignore it, you WILL die spiritually......

I love this verse. I have found life & that eternally through the Lord Jesus Christ. Not of works, but completely by His grace...a free gift. And because I found life in Christ, I have found favor with the Creator of the Universe, the Alpha & Omega, the Great I AM, the Healer, the Provider, the Eternal Rock of Salvation, My Master...My Savior...My King of Kings. HE FAVORS ME! Think about that for a moment....everyone is this world & if you've given your life to Him, He favors you!

We are loved so very greatly by the King of Kings. I'm so glad I found life in Christ almost 27 years ago. Life without Him is empty...life with Him is eternal.

4 comments:

Janelle said...

I love the different names of God. It is too wonderful for words to think of His love for us.

It is a beautiful love story.

Sarah Markley said...

what an encourager you are!

BethAnne said...

AMEN SISTER!!

Kristen said...

Beautiful, heartwarming words Earen! Thank you!