Sunday, October 14, 2007

Copy Cat Again....

So, I loved reading about Bethanne, so I decided to copy her blog too! Two copies in a matter of a few days. I love getting these kinds of emails, so I thought you might like to know more about me! Maybe not...but, here it is anyway...

1. What is your favorite cereal?
Apple Cinnamon Cheerios
2. What is too gross to eat in the morning?
Eggs without bacon
3. What time do you go to bed?
Around 10-10:30pm - although my preferred time is 9-9:30pm. Have become a night owl in my old age!
4. Where do you put your keys?
In my purse or diaper bag..whichever I'm carrying.
5. What vegetables do you love?
Potatoes (ok, not really a veggie!), corn..hmmm.., green beans, carrots/celery with ranch
6. What is the last thing you cleaned?
my kitchen...I feel like I'm cleaning it all the time!
7. Do you measure with a ruler or do you eyeball it?
Usually eyeball except for when I'm cooking
8. What do most people compliment you on?
My hair & makeup and personality...now who's tooting their own horn!
9. What is behind you right now?
The sliding glass door that leads to my outside deck.
10. Favorite pastry?
Filled cream longjohns from King Soopers
11. How do you like to waste time?
On the computer or at a bookstore with coffee...anytime with my husband
12. How would you describe your complexion?
Rosie & clear...I'm with you Bethanne...weird question
13. What do you hang onto that you should really get rid of?
Hmmm...I'm not much of a person that holds on to things. I get in these moods & just throw or give away things. I hate clutter! With the exception of purses..I have a hard time parting with them. Although I did recently give away a huge Dell box full of purses...Have you seen those huge Dell computer boxes...ya, alot of purses fit in there & it was full. My Bible Study girls sure loved that box though!
14. What is the last thing that made you hurt?
When my little Benjamin flew down a driveway on a bike at a friend's house & thought it was great fun only to go down the drive way, over the side walk...at full speed mind you & then fall face down on the street. Then not seconds later get hit with a toy baseball that his older brother hit with a bat. Thank the Lord, he's perfectly fine & no teeth lost! It hurt my heart....
15. Tea or Coffee?
Coffee...not a tea drinker very often
16. Do you speak your mind?
Yes..it might take a few moments, but usually yes. There are a few people though that I've learned to just keep my mouth shut because it's not worth it.
17. What is your escape?
Date nights with Dan, Time on Wed. nights with my girlfriends, Bible Study, time with the Lord.
18. When is the last time you cried?
This morning at church during worship I teared up.
19. What are your bedtime rituals?
Depends on how tired I am....If I'm getting to bed at a somewhat decent hour, I will take off my makeup, brush my teeth, go to the bathroom, get PJ's on, crawl into bed & fall asleep. If it's late, I do all that same stuff, but skip the washing my face.
20. What troubles you?
At some of the lack of convictions of believers & them willing to take a stand on things. The "whatever works for you" falsehood. What is going to happen after this next presidential election....I'm sure there's alot more. Oh, the fact that so many people don't have a personal relationship with the Lord.
21. Do you like thunderstorms?
Love them.
22. Do you sleep easily or toss and turn?
I think I fall asleep before my head even hits the pillow
23. What do you offer a friend?
Loyalty, Love, a listening ear, speaking the truth & how it is, fun, sarcasm & humor..I sometimes think I'm really funny...not sure about everyone else's take on that!!
24. If you could have a superpower what would it be?
maybe being invisible
25. Which is more attractive - personality or physical appearance?
Personality, but physical appearance definitely has its role
26. Who did you last fight with?
Other than the occasional discussions with my husband, I think it was a friend of mine. All is ok now though!
27. What did you eat last night?
Mexican casserole, re fried beans, rice, & a cupcake....my Papa's birthday party.
28. Who are you mad about?
My husband, my boys, & mostly the Lord

4 comments:

Sarah Markley said...

I totally understand you on 14 - that would hurt a mama so much! 10 - not familiar with King Soopers but I will trust you =)! 7. The more I bake, the more I find I am eyeballing it. Kinda cool. Hope you had a good Sunday!

Alana said...

I'm with you on the clutter. Cannot stand clutter. Unfortunately I desperately need to purge right now and do not have the time. Every time I enter my closet I feel the need to hyperventilate!

Anonymous said...

You don't want to know what time I go to bed----I am a Nite owl!!
What a great thing to be complimented on---i do not wear make up b/c I really do not know how to wear it. Wanna come to Japan and give me a makeover?
I enjoyed getting to know more about you Earen!

Short Stop said...

I loved reading this and getting to know more about you! I'm with you on #16...I think it's good to speak my mind, but there are a few people that I just don't care to engage...just totally not worth it! Thanks for sharing this!!