Monday, October 1, 2007

Mini-Me Monday

Ok, honestly...did terrible this past week & weekend! But, I'm back! I missed blogging & reading the blogs that I so faithfully enjoy as I peek into your lives.

Tomorrow morning I take my best friend back to the airport & I'm bummed. I cherish the time together, but it always goes so very fast! We had a fabulous time of shopping, eating, & talking....enjoying every moment of catching up on life. It was truly wonderful. I'll send some pictures later!

Eating wise, well...let's just say JUNK FOOD WEEKEND! It wasn't a pretty sight. But, here I am again - ready to begin anew. Ready, Set, Go!

5 comments:

Renee said...

It's convenient that yesterday was the 1st of the month. I know that I needed a fresh start with my eating!

Can't wait to hear about your weekend with your best friend! (((((((((((((Earen)))))))))) sending hugs to you today, since you're probably missing her like crazy already. What a blessing you two are to each other!

Short Stop said...

I can't wait to hear about your weekend! I bet you two had SO much fun. And, OF COURSE you ate junk food...is there anyone you'd rather do that with than your best friend?

I'm Tara. said...

Isn't it hard to make that drive to the airport? I just dread it each time. We're at the point now where Mitchell cries as hard as we do.

Glad you had so much fun - I wish I could have come to the jewelry party!! How did it go?

I'm here for your new start! You can do it!!

Alana said...

Can't wait to see the pics and hear more!

Unknown said...

I love you!