Tuesday, October 9, 2007

Happy Birthday Love...

Happy Birthday sweet man of mine!
34 years of life the Lord has blessed you with & I pray for many, many more.
Your life has touched so many others and I don't know that you even comprehend the depths to which you're loved.
Your life reflects such kindness, integrity, loyalty, compassion, understanding, thoughtfulness, humility, love...just to name a few.
Your life most importantly reflects Christ...

My love, may you know the depth of my love for you...
My love, may my eyes always sparkle with my attraction for you...
My love, may my heart always patter when you walk my way...
My love, may my words always speak to my amazing thankfulness for you...
My love, may my admiration always whisper to you how cherished it is to me that you love the Lord...

Happy Birthday sweet Daniel...I love you!

6 comments:

Renee said...

I feel like I just witnessed an intimate moment between the two of you. It is beautiful. I love the passion for your husband that shows through in your words.

Happy birthday to your wonderful man!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday!!
It was an honor to feel included in this celebration. When my husband had his birthday I just took a picture of him and the children and posted the pic. on the blog. Yours was so sweet and loving and special......
I am glad that the Lord has blessed you with such a wonderful husband. :)
Like Renee said, it was intimate.

BethAnne said...

How blessed your children are to have a mommy who loves their daddy so much!

Unknown said...

Thank you my sweet best friend! I have the best and most beautiful wife on the whole planet! Earen, I love you

Alana said...

Happy Birthday to your hubby! Sweet way to honor him!

I'm Tara. said...

Awwww, that was so lovely, Earen. Happy Birthday, Dan! What a tremendous love you share.