Monday, October 8, 2007

Mini-Me Monday

Well folks...it's not lookin' good. My best friend left & I just continued eating like she was still here. Didn't exercise...nothing! But, I'm hopeful at this....I'm starting back up on my eating program at LA Weight Loss next week. I had amazing success when I did it right before getting pregnant with Levi - despite the terrible 20/20 interview about the program. I still have money invested there, so they are holding my plan for me.

So, speaking of eating....I started my son Levi on cereal today! I can't believe it's already that time. He's almost 4 1/2 months & he's a bigger boy & I'm wondering if he just needs a bit more. Plus, I knew that in order to go work on my weight, I had to not be Levi's sole form of nourishment. LA Weight Loss rules.

Well, Levi didn't really like the cereal...shocker! None of my boys took to it real well at first. Do any babies really? But, last night I pulled up the high chair from our basement storage and a few other "older" toys for Levi & I just can't believe how quickly the time is going. Today I put away a huge tub full of baby clothes that don't fit him anymore and I find that life is passing by without my having time to barely keep up with it. On one hand I'm saddened at my boys growing up & on the other hand I'm so proud of the little boys they are becoming.

So there you have it...some random thoughts today. Nothing deep or exciting, but I've been thinking about how quickly life is passing & I'm still at the weight that I am. It's time for a good kick in the rear! I'm tired of being over-weight and it's my own fault for where I'm at today. BUT, with the Lord's help...I try again-everyday.

5 comments:

Denise said...

You are pretty Earen!
We all have things we struggle with.
And I admire your honesty with your struggle. Mine is ugly pride (yes, I am full of myself).

Fix your eyes on Him.

Renee said...

Wow. Levi is eating cereal already. Allie is pulling herself up to standing. Georgia can spell her name. Time doesn't wait for anybody, does it?

I'm excited to hear how LA Weight Loss goes for you. You had success before...I'm sure you'll find your motivation, and do well again.
You can do it!! Love ya!

Alana said...

I agree that it is sad to see our kids grow up, but so wonderful to see the people they are becoming. The process is just amazing!

I'm Tara. said...

Well, you know I feel your pain, sister. I'm proud of you for sticking with it and keeping yourself accountable. I'm here to support you in any way I can!! You can do it -- we ALL can do it!! The 3 musketeers!! :)

And eek!! Cereal??? 4 months??? Ouch. Wasn't he JUST born?? Goodness.

And Renee -- she can't REALLY spell her name, silly. She just thinks she can. :) LOL

Short Stop said...

I love that picture of you and your friend! Such a great shot.

Keep trucking, friend! I'm praying for you!

Ohhh, I know what you mean about putting the clothes away...it's SO bittersweet!