Monday, October 15, 2007

Mini-Me Monday..Fun Version

Four Jobs I Have Had

1) Nanny
2) Promise Keepers
3) Human Resources at Job Store Staffing
4) Mommy

Four Movies I Can Watch Over and Over

1) Anne of Green Gables
2) Anne of Avonlea
3) Pride & Prejudice
4) The Notebook

Four Shows I Watch on T.V

1) "24"
2) Survivor
3) Prison Break
4) The Office...Oh, & Lost!...we watch alot of shows!

Four Places that I Have Vacationed

1) Cancun, Mexico (Girl's vacation!)
2) Hawaii (Honeymoon)
3) Western Carribean Cruise (Went with friends...SO MUCH FUN!)
4) Florida (Disney World) combined with Bahamas (Fun vacation before kids with my hubby)

Four of my Favorite Dishes

1) Hamburgers
2) Lettuce Wraps from PF Changs
3) BBQ Chicken Salad from California Pizza Kitchen
4) Brisket

Four Places I'd Rather Be

1) Some amazing beach resort - one the Stars can afford!
2) An amazing, luxurious spa
3) Living closer to my family
4) Most days though...I'm exactly where I want to be!

7 comments:

Sarah Markley said...

I love the Chang lettuce wraps (veggie version is almost better, i think!). How fun to read this...Cancun is great too...I love the humidity!!!!

Alana said...

Love P.F. Changs!! Good pics on movies with Pride and Predjudice and The Notebook. Oh, and I would so rather be at a luxurious spa...good answer!

Patriot said...

Just wanted to let you know about a new giveaway I'm hosting this week for some more great, American made products! Come check it out!

Thanks!

Sittintall said...

Glad to know a little more about you. I have never done a meme before, and thought I' grab this one (some are too long). My hubby and I only visited the California Pizza Kitchen once, but loved the chicken mushroom pizza!

I'm Tara. said...

Okay - here's the plan. I know of this AMAZING spa/salon in Castle Rock - not very expensive either. We should go for a walk/JOG :) and then go get spa treatments and head to PF Chang's for what else? Lettuce Wraps!! Love those!!

Renee said...

This is great! I love getting to know more about you.

We love the Office, and Lost too. We watch 24, but aren't sure if we're going to watch it this year.

Cancun for a girls trip? Sounds fabulous!! I went there with one of my girlfriends about 10 years ago. It was great.

Thanks for doing this!

Short Stop said...

SO fun reading this! I MISS P.F. Changs so much. And, WOO HOO! for the Office! YEAH!