Thursday, September 27, 2007

Declaring Your name....



The gentle wind as it sings its' praise, flowing through the leaves....
The changing colors as one season declares yet another....
The smell of rain as it enters through a window...
The sound of birds as they sing your praise...
All declare Your name.


The voices of my sweet children laughing - sharing an infectious joy...
The gentle kiss of a man I'm so in love with....
The touch of my infant as he holds on to me with everything....
The sweet quiet of knowing all is safe and warm...
All declare Your name...

The way you wrap your saturating presence over my heart...
The way your love embraces all that I am...
The way your blood washed away all that I was...
The way you sacrificed Your life...
I declare Your name...

My, how I love you Lord..forever declaring your name.

9 comments:

Moss & Fern Cottage said...

Beautifully written...

Alana said...

What a great perspective for us to focus on today.

All praise and glory be to HIM!

BethAnne said...

love it!

Renee said...

Absolutely beautiful, Earen!! Once again, your words inspire me to look upwards and love deeply. Thank you!

Short Stop said...

WOW. I love this. I love how all of these things turn you to praise our God! It's really beautiful, Earen!

I'm Tara. said...

EAREN!!! Look at you!! What beautiful words, my friend. So inspiring!

Sarah Markley said...

This is just perfect, Earen!

Anonymous said...

Wow---did you write that? What a beautiful gift to be able to articulate your heart so well. Enjoyed the post.

Anonymous said...

I wonder how many ways I can find to "declare His name..." I am reminded of a song that says, "Do I point to You enough to make a mark on things?" It's a pointing away from ourselves, a declaring of something other than our own ideas...
Mighty good thoughts today! Thanks!
Jen