Thursday, September 20, 2007

In the same boat...


In the same boat...

One thing I've noticed in my short bout of blogging is the amazing gift of new friends. Ones in which I've never met (except for my Tara & Renee) or had over to coffee...but my heart is comforted by the fact that we seem to all be in the same boat.

I was telling my mom yesterday about you all and just how much you've encouraged me through reading your blogs. The amazing thing to me is that you are divinely writing without your even knowing it. Finding that we all are talking about a lot of the same things & struggling in the same areas of our lives....Exhausted, frustrated, overwhelmed, loving life, loving our husband & kids, growing in the Lord....we all are in the same boat.

I enjoy laughing with you all about the same things our kids do and say...I love seeing the pictures of your lives as if you're opening up a piece of yourself to me. I love the passion of your writing and the words you use to express every feeling inside of your soul. I cherish the encouragement in the Lord and all your challenging & convicting passions.

So this post is one especially dedicated to those of my blogging friends...you know who you are. I find great joy in reading about your lives & I thank you...thank you for opening up your hearts to me and allowing me to know that I'm not alone.

I encourage you all in the Lord & in His mighty power..remembering each & every day that God doesn't give you strength - HE IS YOUR STRENGTH. We can do this friends...you have been hand picked by the Lord God Almighty to raise these tiny hearts for Him...to be a loving support to your husband...and mostly to be a passionate heart for Him.

Thank you for letting me be in the same boat with you....

Isaiah 41:10
"Do not fear, for I am with you; do not be afraid, for I am your God. I will strengthen you; I will help you; I will hold on to you with My righteous right hand."

6 comments:

Alana said...

Thanks Earen, I needed to hear that today!

Renee said...

Your words are like a great big hug today! I enjoy reading your blogs so much, and am inspired by the way you view life.

Your heart shines, Earen, and it's a beauty to behold!

Thank YOU for sharing your journey with us! Love you, friend!

Short Stop said...

It's been such a joy to get to know you, and be your friend! I'm SO glad we're in this same boat together, even if we have no idea where we're going, and half the time we feel like we're sinking!!

Thank you for your sweet words today!! I needed them today, too!!

I'm Tara. said...

See how lucky I am? Hugs and coffee -- uhhh -- when do we do the coffee thing? :)

I'm so blessed to have you in my life, Earen. You're a treasure. Thank you for sharing your heart and your life with us.

Sittintall said...

What a beautiful post. I certainly feel the same way. Writing on a blog, gives me courage and time to verbalize thoughts that I might otherwise not say outloud. And even when I'm vulnerable, I find encouragement and comments of other people "in the same boat", that I wouldn't have thought possible. There are so many beautiful, encouraging, and, genuine people out there. You being one of them. Keep up the wonderful writing!

Anonymous said...

It IS fun, isn't it? More fun that I expected... the daily encouragement is addictive!