Sunday, September 16, 2007

Never thought it would be me...

I watch you worshiping the Lord in church from afar....touching my heart

You lift your hands before the Most Holy Throne in awe & reverence...

You seek the Lord when no one is even looking, not longing for approval from others...

Your thoughts turn towards Him when times are tough....

Your ways show the integrity of a man who longs to be after God's own heart....

May the Lord watch over your heart always...

May He continue to give you favor in sight of God & man...

May the Lord continue to give you strength of character and softness of heart....

May He continue to give you wisdom as you lead us in His ways...

And may you always know my husband, my best friend...how deeply my heart loves you...

Never thought it would be me you'd choose....

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Thank you Earen for your heart that you gave to me

Alana said...

Sounds like you have a Godly man. What a sweet way to honor him!

Short Stop said...

What wonderful words for your husband!! I love reading posts like this that show how God is working in the marriages of those following Him!!

And, I LOVE the new pictures you posted. The one of your three little buddies is just precious!!

I'm Tara. said...

Wow, Earen. What beautiful words. I'm so glad you have a Christ centered marriage and home!

I love your new pics, too!

Renee said...

Love your new pics!! Your family is just stinkin' adorable!

Reading of the love between you and Dan makes me so happy for your kids. Your loving marriage will be a priceless gift for them. How exciting!