Friday, September 14, 2007

Fun Friday!!

All is quiet in my home this morning...I'm up a bit earlier than usual as my little Levi decided he wanted some food! So, before the day gets busy & going I thought it would be a fun Friday to follow in several friend's blogs & allow you to get to know me! So, here goes...

Favorite movie: Anne of Green Gables & Anne of Avonlea...all of them really

Favorite food: Hamburger & Fries! Although I love Mexican food & brisket

Siblings: 2 brothers & a sister

Pets: Yes, I have a dog - but it's like having another child & sometimes not my favorite

Been married: 7 years to a wonderful man I met while playing volleyball

Favorite sport to watch: Basketball...that was my sport when I was younger, but enjoy watching volleyball & the Broncos!

Religion: No religion here...just a personal relationship with Jesus Christ. Accepted Christ as Savior when I was 4 years old & baptized in front of my kindergarten class when I was 5!

Favorite thing to do: If I'm not with my family; it's going to a bookstore by myself & looking at a magazine with a cup of coffee!

Favorite vacation spot: I love the ocean! My ideal is to go to the beach & lay there all day with a good book/magazine

Favorite book: The Bible - honestly, I'm not a huge reader nor do I really have (make) alot of time for it.

Favorite dessert: Anything Chocolate!

Things I love: Purses, daytimers, & makeup!

So, there's a few tid bits about me...nothing deep or exciting today, but just FUN!!

4 comments:

Short Stop said...

This is great!! :) I love "purses, daytimers, & makeup!" I'm totally with you on those! Such fun girly girl things! :):)

Loved reading more about you! :) Happy Friday!

I'm Tara. said...

I love watching volleyball, too, Earen. I used to play years ago. I'd love to play again -- better keep workin' on this bod first, huh? :)

I love going to bookstores alone, too! I wish I could do that every week.

Fun...I loved reading all about YOU!

Renee said...

That was fun! It's always interesting to learn more about people...especially our friends!

I love the whole bookstore alone thing as well. And I'm like you...I love, love, LOVE the ocean! Any water, really. I love the beach. Sitting in the sand, soaking up some sun with a good book is my ideal. That's part of the reason I was excited about Michigan. I know I'll never live near the ocean (my husband is not a fan), but MI has some great lakes (ha ha). Lake MI is big enough that it feels like an ocean. And you can hear the waves. MMMMMMMMMMMMmmmmmmmmmmmmm....

Thanks for sharing!

Sarah Markley said...

Me too on the bookstore thing, except with my husband. When we met and we were beyond broke, we used to get coffee and go the the bookstore on most of our dates...thats it. Now, many years later, we still love this!